Complaint Review: Greg Vendeland

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: Tom B — Harleysville Pennsylvania United States of America
Greg Vendeland
2118 E Spruce St Seattle, Washington United States of America

Greg Vendeland Gremar Corporation Scammed out of $25,000 with 1000 lies and excuses Seattle, Washington

*Author of original report: Update to original post

I'd like to warn others about Greg Venderland in Seattle, Washington. He had me convinced that he could make me thousands of dollars in profit by investing $25,000 in him and his email marketing platform. He spent the next 2 years feeding me excuses and lies why it was not producing and why the platform failed.
He gave his word that he would repay the money taken from my family and I. Again more lies and false promises.
I gave him one last shot to make good and invested $6,000 for a different platform he said he would manage to help recoup initial money lost. Again came the promises and then communication became spotty. I then threatened to contact the financial crimes unit with the FBI thru a close family contact. After I made it clear I was serious he finally made a deposit back into our account for $3,900. After that he made more promises and then in the end said he was not in a position to make this work.
He did try to help me manage what was left of an email platform to a certain degree, but again never delivered the promised creative or the secret sauce which was going to create the profit margins he always spoke of.
It was a long, frustrating life lesson and mistake to trust him as I did. Trying to help others not make that same mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Vendeland/Seattle-Washington-98122/Greg-Vendeland-Gremar-Corporation-Scammed-out-of-25000-with-1000-lies-and-excuses-Seattl-871686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Vendeland

Update to original post

AUTHOR: Tom B - (United States of America)

Since I can not edit or change my original post I would simply like to state that while I may not be able to 100% confirm Greg's excuses over the course of almost 2 years were in fact lies - I can say he did not keep his word in paying us back the money invested in his platform. He is a very smart man. He should have delivered or at least made us whole again. Still don't understand why he didn't or could not.