Complaint Review: Greg thompson International club, inc

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Ed — Biloxi Mississippi United States of America
Greg thompson International club, inc
1047 Garden Rd, Internet and Willoughby, OH, Ohio United States of America

Greg thompson International club, inc Greg Thompson nflbettingsystem.com Sports betting took my money as an investment and never followed through on our deal Internet and Willoughby, OH, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Help me

*Consumer Comment: Same situation

*Author of original report: Coach Thompson problem worked out

Greg Thompson or "Coach as he goes by took investment money from me for for him to pool with others and he would bet his system and take a %. He kept my investment for over a year and a half and claimed he never used it because he had to get FBI clearance, gambling liscense. During this time he reported hugh % gains on  his sports betting site.

He finally said he had all permits and clearance and things were ready to go, At this point he changed the original terms and wanted more money invested. I told him I was not interested in hie new terms or  club.He said he was sending my original investment back to me. That was 10 months ago. He has given me every excuse in the book. "It is on its way next weeK", "The attorneys are holding it up", "It  has been sent.  (even gave me a fake tracking #.) etc.

I was foolish to believe him.Please do not get fooled by GREG THOMPSON!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-thompson-International-club-inc/-Internet-and-Willoughby-OH-Ohio-44094/Greg-thompson-International-club-inc-Greg-Thompson-nflbettingsystemcom-Sports-betting-to-966027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg thompson International club, inc

Help me

AUTHOR: Mark - (USA)

Hi Ed,

I was in the same situation as you with Coach Thompson.  You stated your problem was worked out and everything is fine with his company, how did you get a hold of him and work everything out?  Did he give you your money back?  Any information you have would be helpful, as I can't get in contact with him in any way.

Same situation

AUTHOR: Mark - (USA)

I am in the same situation as Ed.  I gave Coach Thompson about $9,000 over the course of the year and he kept saying he was building a bankroll and my stake was worth about $19,000.  He kept delaying me with paying my money and then one day his website was shutdown and the phone number I had talked with him on was disconnected.

I have not been able to contact him since and that was late 2013.  Now, at the bottom of this report Ed states that "Everything is fine with this company and the issue has been resolved"  I would like to know how this "issue" was resolved so I could get my money back, but I have know way of contacting Coach Thompson.

Coach Thompson problem worked out

AUTHOR: Ed - (United States of America)

My problem with Coach Thompson has been worked out with Coach Thompson. I was premature when I filed my report.  He explained the circumstances and everything is good with him and his company.

Thanks to Coach for getting me back on track.

Ed