Complaint Review: Gregg Fund

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: fomerlazerfxemployee — myrtle beach South Carolina United States of America
Gregg Fund

Gregg Fund Warren Fund This man tried to pick me up and I am under 25!!! , Internet

Greg Fund!

I had two kids. Fund tried to wine and dine me and then sixty nine me.  he will sweet talk you, pretend he cares and then he will prey on you! I worked for him and had two kids. Fund would call me at my apartment after 2:00am telling me he wanted to see me. He would show up at my apartment drunk and knock on my door. He told me he wanted me and that he wanted to give me what I never had. When I said no to him, he stopped paying me and told me not to come to work anymore he told me to stay out of his store or would call the police.  I would call him for my money and he would tell me in his little high pitched winey voice that to stop harasing him.  He would invite me to go to vegas and florida with him and then tell me i had to give up one thing! guess what that was!

i hope this creep gets everything coming to him

greg fund is a liar

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gregg-Fund/internet/Gregg-Fund-Warren-Fund-This-man-tried-to-pick-me-up-and-I-am-under-25-Internet-950495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gregg Fund