Complaint Review: Gregg Orr

• Reported By: edteach — hot springs Arkansas United States of America
Gregg Orr
Central street Hot Springs, Arkansas United States of America

Gregg Orr Gregg Orr Rip off Hot Springs, Arkansas

Bought a New Corolla from Orr. They danced me around about how somoene was looking at this car and told me that they would supply better customer service than the other dealers. I bought the car and then saw that the car was missing a hub cap. I informed them before taking the car off the lot and they said they would get me one. Not only did they not get me one they made me wait over an hour in the lobby while the sales men and sales manager did a  circle jerk in the back office playing videos that you could see them laughing and goofing off with.

They were rude and pushed as if they had the only cars anyone one would want. I will never buy from them again. Riser Nissan was much better when I then did my next buy there.

I called and complained about the hub cap and an hour wait to be informed that they had to order it. Then a month later when I called several times and no hubcap was told that they will take one off another car and wait to get the replacement in. They said they would meet me and give me the cap when I waited over an hour and then was told they could not spar anyone to drive out to deliver the cap. I had to go in and pick it up. I am sure they thought it was a way to keep me from asking for service.

The Toyota is a great car no problems with it. But Orr is crap. I scrapped the logo off my car and replaced it with another logo of my liking. Gregg Orr is crap all the way around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gregg-Orr/Hot-Springs-Arkansas-71909/Gregg-Orr-Gregg-Orr-Rip-off-Hot-Springs-Arkansas-1015682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gregg Orr