• Report: #972055

• Reported By: Louis — Suffern New York United States of America
Gregg Schwack
800 Palisade Avenue FT LEE, New Jersey United States of America

Gregg Schwack Con Man and Thief BEWARE!! FT LEE, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Never assume!

*Author of original report: Justice

*Consumer Comment: I would assume..

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: PLEASE HELP

*Author of original report: Thanks for the compliment

*Consumer Comment: Nice try.

*Author of original report: Relax and Listen....

*Consumer Comment: Make up your mind.

*Author of original report: Enough already!!

Beware of Gregg Schwack.  He is a con man and a thief.  He was my best friend, and I trusted him for many years.  I knew he had financial difficulties because his wife left him, because he committed adultery repeatedly.  I let him live with me rent free while he was getting his life together.  During the year he lived with me he was fired from numerous jobs.  I felt horrible for him.  He had nothing, and he could not pay his wife Cheryl alimony or child support for his 2 children.

I lent him thousands of dollars and let him stay in my home rent free.  Two days ago he disappeared.  The few belongings he owned were gone, and so was an extensive coin collection of mine worth thousands of dollars. Today I filed a police report and was told by the officer that the FBI was already investigating him for other serious criminal activity.  I really hope I can get back the money and coin collection that he stole from me.  I just want people to be aware of this  criminal and not be taken by him as I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gregg-Schwack/FT-LEE-New-Jersey-/Gregg-Schwack-Con-Man-and-Thief-BEWARE-FT-LEE-New-Jersey-972055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gregg Schwack

Never assume!

AUTHOR: Susan Lucci - ()

Hey Phoenix!  It is looking like YOU have the problem with Gregg.  I think you wrote all these terrible reports.  Are you jealous of him??  Sounds like it!!!!!  Go find a new hobby.  It's a shame what you are doing to an innocent victim.  HMMMMM,  I think Phoenix bats for the other team, and Gregg didn't  want anything to do with you because HE IS A MAN WHO LIKES WOMEN!!!   So Phoenix, go after another boy toy!!  Oh and one more thing NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING, because you are making an ass out of you and me.  You are the only ass here!  Now go screw your boyfriend and scram!

Justice

AUTHOR: Susan Lucci - ()

Hi Gregg.  I am very this has happened to you.  I thought I would be helping you by writing rebuttals.  Unfortunately, someone has been putting their 2 cents in when they should not be.  My 1st question is could it be Mike??  Is is he free or still doing time??  My second question is did you have a problem with a boss at the Hyundai Dealership you were working for?  My last question is can you think of anyone who you had a serious issue with you?  This is the most insane site I have ever seen!!  People can write nonsense about anyone on here.  This should NOT be a CREDITABLE site, so if I were you I would try not to worry about it too much, make copies of all reports and rebuttals after you make a copy of the reports and all the rebuttals.  This site proves NOTHING, except how to cause trouble for someone.  As far as a lawyer, it is a good idea, but I know through similar  experiences( as you well know) It is very extremely difficult and very costly to "possibly" prove who is doing it with NO guarantees.  I know this from a similar experience I am sure you remember, and I was told by a private investigator and a lawyer how expensive it is, and they may STILL be unable to prove who is writing about you.  Also keep in mind how slowly the legal system works. In my case, I decided not to hire a P.I. or lawyer, and save the money for one big lawsuit with a fabulous attorney, and I feel that the weight of the world was lifted from me.  In my opinion this site should be banned on the internet since it carries NO weight!  Just ignore the baby comments and try to forget about it, BUT you should still make copies of any and all reports and rebuttals, so in the future if you are looking for a job, you could show your new employer.  Heck, as soon as I finish writing this, I am going to search if there are any reports om me!  Sorry I can't help you more, but if you can think of anything, please let me know how I can help you.  Be well.

I would assume..

AUTHOR: The Insensitive Lobster - ()

Well, Greg, I would assume that the person who wrote this was someone you lived with. Narrow it down for you?

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

PLEASE HELP

AUTHOR: Greg - ()

THIS IS A TOTAL DEFIMATION OF CHARACTER LAW SUIT...

IF MY LAWYERS FIND OUT WHO WROTE THIS, WHICH WILL BE IN THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL..

JUSTICE SHALL BE SERVED...

Thanks for the compliment

AUTHOR: Susan Lucci - ()

Hi!!  Thank you for telling me "nice try".  I usually compliment people when they do something nice as well.  It's a wonderful attribute, and it shows great character.  I must admit though this is a ridiculous site.  I never even heard about it until my friend Gregg showed it to me.  Now, by trying to help someone, I detect a little sarcasm and accusations from whomever you are.  Now here is my advice to you. Mind your own business and grow up.  Perhaps you should get a hobby or something, since you obviously have nothing to do.  Hmmmm... I think perhaps it it you who is writing these bogus reports about Gregg. I do not have time to keep responding to you.  So maybe there is someone else you can write nasty things about.  Also, maybe you need some psychological help, and not realize it.  I would check that out if I were you Good luck!

Nice try.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - ()

We're well aware that you are not tech savvy.   If you were, you would not have made such an amateurish blunder.    The fact that you made the same goof not only on this report, but on a few others, makes the possibility of a random error extremely unlikely.

Thanks for playing.

Relax and Listen....

AUTHOR: Susan Lucci - ()

As I have stated before I am not very tech savvy so I do not understand why this is showing that I am the author.  Hmmm...did you ever think that there could possibly be a technical issue with this site???  All I have to say is I personally know Gregg, and as a friend I have every right to defend him.  Trust me my credibility is fine.  Now try to relax.  And once again, have a great day!  :)

Make up your mind.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - ()

" Obviously someone has a problem with Gregg.  "

Obviously that "someone" is you.   Although you changed your screen name from Louis to Susan Lucci, this site still knows that you posted the original report.   Note that your rebuttal is tagged "Update by Author".    If you've changed your mind about the original report just say so.   Trying to pretend that you are someone else just reflects badly on your credibility.

Enough already!!

AUTHOR: Susan Lucci - ()

Obviously someone has a problem with Gregg.  I believe they are the one who has the problem!  So kindly stop writing horrible and untrue lies about him!!