• Report: #971926

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Suffern New York United States of America
Gregory Adam Schwack
933 Mamaroneck Avenue mamaroneck, New York United States of America

Gregory Adam Schwack Gregory Adam Schwack is a sociopath, con artist, pshcopathic liar, Felon, and criminal. mamaroneck, New York

*Author of original report: Answer to question

*Consumer Comment: Then why did you post it?

*Author of original report: Close friend

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Gregg SCHWACK

Gregory Adam Schwack is a sad excuse for a human being.  He really is a GREAT con artist and a psychopathic liar. He even told me his last name was Adams, obviously so I wouldn't find out the truth about him.  I over heard him on the phone spelling his REAL last name, and that's when I googled him and found out horrible things about him and his criminal past. He is unable to hold onto a job.  In the few short months that  I have known him he has been fired from at least 2 jobs that I am aware of.  He is a felon as well, and I quickly broke up with him when I found all these things out. Just google him to see for yourself.  We dated for a few months, and as a father of 2 beautiful sons, he should be ashamed of himself.  I trusted this man which was a BIG mistake on my part.  He used my car without my knowledge, and I don't have the slightest idea where he took my car for a joyride, but I received 3 summonses in the mail for driving through Easy Pass lanes on the same day he took my car. [continued below]....
.....  I do not have Easy Pass because I rarely use the roads that require paying tolls.  When I called him to discuss this with him, he denied it. Finally, when I threatened to tell his family and file a police report, he admitted it.  He does NOT however plan on paying for the 3 summonses he received while driving my car.  He was VERY rude and insulting to me on the phone, and his last words to me on the phone after I told him I was planning on contacting the police were"Good luck with that".  Please be careful of this individual because as a con artist he is one of the best!!!  Actually, someone he worked with told me he would lie about his family in order to save himself.  How sad is that?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gregory-Adam-Schwack/mamaroneck-New-York-/Gregory-Adam-Schwack-Gregory-Adam-Schwack-is-a-sociopath-con-artist-pshcopathic-liar-971926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gregory Adam Schwack

Answer to question

AUTHOR: Susan Lucci - ()

To answer your question, I did not write this.  I'm not tech savvy enough.  However, when this was brought to my attention, I do the right thing.  In this case, the right thing is to defend someone who I KNOW is not guilty of any of the ridiculous comments made in this report.  Try to help others, you might actually feel good about yourself.  I certainly hope this answers your question.  Have a great day!  :)

Then why did you post it?

AUTHOR: Flynrider - ()

Susan Lucci, you are clearly the person who posted the original.   Why are you pretending it was someone else?

Close friend

AUTHOR: Susan Lucci - ()

As A good friend of Gregg, I can tell you this this is completely false. He is a good guy inside and out!  None of this is true...

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Gregg SCHWACK

AUTHOR: Greg - ()

What a site this is, Whoever wrote this is a farse.........

It's a shame a beautiful family. A great x wife has to be included in this untruthful deceitful mess