Complaint Review: Gregory Jon Consulting

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: RippedOFF — Vermont
Gregory Jon Consulting
, West Virginia USA

Gregory Jon Consulting GJConsulting unprofessional behavior East Coast West Virginia

This is an FYI-

All for profit school should wary of working with Gregory Jon Consulting or as it referred to GJ Consulting. There have been numberous occasions where HE has shared with us my campus details of other clients and have shown or used (copy and pasted) from other school catalogs or SER's with the client names still present. There have benn times where GJC has evengone to lengths of describing other clients in detail such as "the school I am working with in Denver has a CEO that doesnt know what he is doing becasue he is so busy writing his book, good thing he put me in charge otherwise they would be in a world of hurt". I am not sure who this Denver school is but I am sure it wouldn't take much to find out. He has also mentioned a school in Puerto Rico that he is fighting with the Department of education on "all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary". I will not mention the names of these schools as we value our confidentiality however it does cause great concern and wonder on what is being shared about our school. I bring this up not to slander in any way this consulting firm but only to provide a caution to those who may be considering using this firm. There are consulting firms that the Department of Education has lists of that are possibly better option. To our suprise or lack there of GJC is NOT on the list. I only wish my campus would have known this prior. JUST BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gregory-Jon-Consulting/West-Virginia-25414/Gregory-Jon-Consulting-GJConsulting-unprofessional-behavior-East-Coast-West-Virginia-1125233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gregory Jon Consulting