Complaint Review: Gregory's Groves

• Reported By: Ronda — Hamilton Ohio USA
Gregory's Groves
PO Box 2245 Silver Springs, Florida United States of America

Gregory's Groves Rip Off Defective Product Silver Springs Florida

I purchased a gift box 11/20/12 of Multiple fruit to give to my neighbor for Christmas.  Upon inspection of the fruit I received a week earlier than I asked delivery for, I was not satisfied. The fruit was brown and mushy. I advised the customer service at Gregory's that I was not satisfied and that they need to find out how an order could be shipped with rotted fruit. The Rep, Shannon said she would replace the order right away. I have the supporting emails. The shipment (that was for Christmas) was delivered Yesterday, the 9th of January. Again the fruit was rotted. I borrowed a digital camera from a neighbor to show just what kind of service I received. I want a full refund including shipping. I had to go to Kroger to purchase various fruits for a present for my elderly neighbor and family. In one respect I thought the company was being decent to replace the item I purchased. I do not think a package of lesser value and still rotted fruit is any resolve at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gregorys-Groves/Silver-Springs-Florida-/Gregorys-Groves-Rip-Off-Defective-Product-Silver-Springs-Florida-994420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gregory's Groves