Complaint Review: Greyhound Bus Line

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Ms.Dee — Wichita Falls Texas
Greyhound Bus Line
Dallas TX Internet USA

Greyhound Bus Line I recently was subject to the rude incompetant people and inefficient as well as unmanageable structure of greyhound bus lines. A ticket that was supposed to be 178 became 340 as a result of the website directing me to the wrong department and they in turn directed me to more wrong departments then I was informed the prices change deal with it. Upon my return I had to buy an additional bag necause it was 55lbs. At a transfer the handler took the smaller bag but left the larger, after he broke it, unattended which I moved myself. At the end of the trip they had lost the smaller bag which contained roughly 400 of items including the bag and true to the lack of accountability and their apparent disdain for customers it took 3 days and 11 phone numbers to file a claim. I make 20 an hr and in the three weeks of this debauchle I've spent 9 hrs calling and holding. What should have been 178 has resulted in 340 for a ticket 10 for an additional bag 180 in lost time 400 in lost items damage to a 200 dollar suitcase 13 different phone numbers for them 2 complaints and still no resolution. Why hasn't there been a class action because I'm sure I'm not the only one? Dallas TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greyhound-Bus-Line/internet/Greyhound-Bus-Line-I-recently-was-subject-to-the-rude-incompetant-people-and-inefficient-1051721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greyhound Bus Line