Complaint Review: Greyhound Bus Line

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: GWS — Niskayuna New York USA
Greyhound Bus Line

Greyhound Bus Line Telephone Service Fees Internet, Internet

I booked a trip to New York City last night, and was told that the total fee would be $37.00.  After checking my card I could see that I had been charged $47.00.  I called back and was told that the extra $10 was a 'service fee' for booking over the phone.  This was NEVER revealed by the booking agent, and thus seems like a scam to me.  I checked the web site --(Buy tickets over the phone. U.S. customers who call our toll-free number 1-800-231-2222 may purchase tickets using a credit card.) ---and there is nothing about paying a fee for telephone purchases.  Beware .... a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greyhound-Bus-Line/internet/Greyhound-Bus-Line-Telephone-Service-Fees-Internet-Internet-869948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greyhound Bus Line