Complaint Review: Greyhound Bus Lines

• Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: GeorgeA — Florence Alabama United States of America
Greyhound Bus Lines
Wichita Falls, Texas United States of America

Greyhound Bus Lines My grandson left Wichita Falls on Thksgving day for Memphis. They lost his duffel bag with all uniforms. Wichita Falls , Texas

Greyhound lost my grandsons duffel bag between Wichita Falls and Dallas.  With only one stop (FT Worth) the bag must have been taken off by mistake in FtW.  After repeated phone calls and emails, 6 Greyhound employees have promised me that they would locate the bag and forward it to Memphis.  To date, (57 days later) no Greyhound employee has notified me of any action to find the bag.  I explained that the duffel contained all of my grandsons uniforms and travel orders, and that he was being sent overseas.  He is now in europe, with only one uniform.  Now, Greyhound will not even return my phone calls.  A Mr. Rodriguez from Lost Baggage has sent me 3 emails telling me how concerned Greyhound is with lost baggage, but not in the last 30 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greyhound-Bus-Lines/Wichita-Falls-Texas-/Greyhound-Bus-Lines-My-grandson-left-Wichita-Falls-on-Thksgving-day-for-Memphis-They-lo-826366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greyhound Bus Lines