Complaint Review: Greyhound Bus

• Submitted: Tue, April 18, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 18, 2006

• Reported By:Avondale Estates Georgia
Greyhound Bus
720 W Muhammad Ali Blvd Louisville, Kentucky U.S.A.

Greyhound Bus Who hires these people Ripoff Louisville Kentucky

I decided to visit my father in Louisville, Kentucky. I traveled from Atlanta, Georgia. I left at about midnight. The first thing that went wrong the delay. I had to wait in line in Downtown, Atlanta for over 2 hours for the bus. It finally made it there at about 2am. I loaded the bus with everyone else. On the way there, something went wrong with the bus, so we had to change buses. I made sure my luggage was on the new bus and proceded to my seat. The drivers also changed. Since I was riding alone and I am a female, I thought it was best that I sit in the front of the bus. The bus driver kept making sexual comments so I moved a couple seats back. When I finally made it to Louisville, KY, I had to wait for 2 days to get my things because somehow they lost them. I was told to wait because there was another bus coming in. I waited and my luggage was still missing. Finally, after 2 days of calling and going back and forth to the Greyhound station, I recieved my luggage. There were a couple of things missing from one of the bags so I reported that. I was told that there was nothing they could do about that. The managers and other employees were the rudest people I had ever come in contact with. I cant believe that I paid that much money to go on a trip to be treated like crap!!! I will NEVER use Greyhound again!!! I have told everyone I know that if they need to ride Greyhound, then they dont need to go!!!

Nicole
Avondale Estates, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2006 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greyhound-Bus/Louisville-Kentucky-40203/Greyhound-Bus-Who-hires-these-people-Ripoff-Louisville-Kentucky-187198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greyhound Bus