grown

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: jackt — antioch California
Greyhound Oakland, CA and Sacramento, CA
Nationwide USA

Greyhound Oakland, CA and Sacramento, CA tickets where purchased online early but greyhound bumoed them off their seats Oakland, California

*Author of original report: I SEE GREYHOUND GETTING SUED BEHIND STACEY...

*Consumer Comment: What??

I am writing this report on behalf of my 13 year old stepson and his cousins. On 6/6/2014 my stepson and his two cousins and two friends were scheduled to bored their bus to Minnesota at. 1:30Am in the morning.  My stepson and his two cousins bought their tickets early but where told they could not have their tickets printed.

Apparently greyhound bumped them out if the system to where if they boarded in oakland that night that they would be taken off the bus in Sacramento and have to wait 12hours to be accommodated.  That is absurd. It was greyhound who made the mistake. They were told  to be at the station an hour before boarding to get their tickets. The guy at the station that night was no help.It ended u p that the two friends who bought there tickets 5 days earlier got to board. My stepson and his cousins where told they have to comeback the next day.That itself was an inconvenience because we live almost 40miles from oakland. That itself is 160mikes driving back and forth.  I spoke with Pat who is a manager at Greyhound in Oakland and she said that that the situation could have been fixed that night. She gave me a number to call her supervisor but he was not in so I spoke to his secretary. She  gave me the run around.

Someone at Greyhound needs to recognize this mistake and acknowledge it.  The stations can't provide good customer service, the people at customer service don't want to own up to it.  Greyhound just wants money even if it means they have to inconvenience a person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greyhound-Oakland-CA-and-Sacramento-CA/nationwide/Greyhound-Oakland-CA-and-Sacramento-CA-tickets-where-purchased-online-early-but-greyhou-1154661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greyhound Oakland, CA and Sacramento, CA

I SEE GREYHOUND GETTING SUED BEHIND STACEY...

AUTHOR: jackt - ()

First off Greyhound took care of it. My wife called also and talked to them. As for that stupid Stacey person. I was there at 1:30am with my stepson and his two cousins, and one of them was a legal adult so he was not traveling by himself without and adult. And Stacey, let CPS come to my house on some dumb s*** that you said and I will sue the s*** out of Greyhound because of the inconvenience your dumb comment would cause.

What??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

How in the world do you allow a 13 year old to be at a bus station at 1:30 am??? Sounds like CPS needs to do a visit to your home.