meat

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Heather — Lufkin Texas United States of America
Greyhound

Greyhound Refusal of refund, supposedly never received my request, Internet

I had purchased a round-trip ticket to Florida in order to visit a friend. The trip was cancelled and I sent in my tickets, along with a letter requesting a refund, to their post office box as the website instructed. This was at the beginning of April, on the 2nd. I hadn't heard anything from them during the whole month of April, so I chose to contact them via email on April 27th to query as to whether they'd gotten my request or not. They claimed they had not.

So, I asked if I should contact the post office to see that my letter got through to Dallas, to their company. The post office said yes. I sent off this information, along with the ticket information that was emailed to me, asking for the company to find my letter. I have the strong belief that Greyhound is lying about receiving my letter and are using any excuse not to refund my ticket of $192.00. After reading many of the other letters from individuals who have experienced similar situations, I'm 100% certain that my request was secretly denied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greyhound/internet/Greyhound-Refusal-of-refund-supposedly-never-received-my-request-Internet-876079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greyhound