tool

• Submitted: Fri, December 24, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 24, 2004

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Greystar
2045 Ebroadway Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Greystar Aka Timberlake Apartments. ripoff Tempe Arizona

After filing my original report on Greystar Management, I read some other reports on greystar. Debra from Houston Texas report mirrors my living situation. I wonder if "Debbie" in the manager's office is the same person. The details are uncanny.in addition to my previous complaints on Timberlake Apertments, My faucet also leaks. My garbage desposal sometimes causes my drug dealing downstairs neighbors kitchen sink to back up and flood thier kitchen with all of the crap put down my sink. (gross!)

My neighbors down stairs like to have shrieking contests at 3 in the morning accompanied by slamming the door.When the door is slammed,it causes the building to shake. At 3am my Mother who stays with me told the nieghbors durring their loud shrieking and cussing contest, "don't slam the door." They threatened to kill her. The smell of marijuana is constantly in the air and almost constantly my floor vibrates to the droning rythm of techno music.

Every time my mother looks out of the window they call her names and say things like "drop dead you F@#king B#@$h!" There is also a problem with nightly domestic quarils between nieghbors at all hours. I even saw 7 illegal aliens urinating and vomiting in the parking lot. The children vandalize the soda machines, and throw rocks at my cat. This place is a dump I can't wait till my lease is up. I will never rent from any company associated with Geystar again and niether should you.

Michael
Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2004 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greystar/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Greystar-Aka-Timberlake-Apartments-ripoff-Tempe-Arizona-124306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greystar