Complaint Review: Grifols

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Kobe Hawkins — Hephzibah Georgia United States of America
Grifols
3160 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, Georgia United States of America

Grifols Biomat Augusta Ga Biomat Augusta Does Not Care About Your Care. Inhumane Treatment Augusta, Georgia

Biomat In Augusta Georgia does not care about their clients. I donated 4 times and on the 4th time they splattered a new donors blood on my face. They made me write a report and almost deferred me due to the incident. I was the victim in this situation. The Manager Faye did not show any compassion or concern about the situation and was quick to get information and get me out the door. Again I was the victim. I was told they would ASK the other donor to disclose his Test results for HIV and not provide me with them. This place is a joke. I then went back and they blew veins on both arms. The largest one was done by the girl who compromised the blood on my face. She rolled her eyes at me and made comments while blowing my veins. My arm looks terrible and I will never return to this place again. They need better trained staff to handle situations. The people they have working are worked to death and have a small pay and lttle break. They need to treat their staff better as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grifols/Augusta-Georgia-30906/Grifols-Biomat-Augusta-Ga-Biomat-Augusta-Does-Not-Care-About-Your-Care-Inhumane-Treatmen-1007883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grifols