Complaint Review: Grip Go

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: CA Mom — South Pasadena California United States of America
Grip Go
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford CT 06494 Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Grip Go Doubled and placed order without consent Wallingford , Connecticut

Like everyone else here, I was drawn in by the commercials and thought it was a great deal.  Without realizing it my order was doubled and I'd already placed the order.  Not only had I apparently ordered 4 grips, I was going to be paying $31.08 in postage and handling.  Realizing my error, I immediately contacted the company and they told me they wouldn't have access to the computers to track my order for 24 hours.  This is when I realized I'd been had.  I called my credit card company and they could do nothing until the order was officially placed.  And even then they said postage and handling would not be covered.  So of course today I tried to track my order with the company and it couldn't be found until later this afternoon when it had of course already shipped (BTW, I'm apparently going to have to allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.  The company really isn't getting a good value on it's p/h).  The credit card company was sympathetic and said that pretty much all tv offers work like that.  Too bad.

Don't buy Grip Go--I have 4 of them and can make you a deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grip-Go/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Grip-Go-Doubled-and-placed-order-without-consent-Wallingford-Connecticut-985106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grip Go