Complaint Review: Grip Go

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: John — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Grip Go

Grip Go Grip Go Tries Hard To Sell You More Than You Want Internet

*Consumer Comment: what's this coast???

*Consumer Comment: you are nonobservant

Grip Go did not rip me off, but they did attempt to sell me a whole list of stuff that I had no interests in. The web site made me strongly consider not going through with my purchase, at first. However, I really did want to use the Grip Go, so I proceeded with caution. If you decide to purchase this product, and you use the internet for your purchase, be prepared to answer "no" to all of the other stuff they attempt to sell you. The thing that I found the most distasteful about my purchase is that they say you will get a second Grip Go for free, but they don't tell you that they charge $7.95 for each Grip Go for processing and handling. I live in Florida. I decided to purchase the Grip Go. It was $14.95 for my two Grip Go's, and with the processing and handling, my order came to just over $30.00. I can live with that, but just make certain you don't say yes to any of the other things that they try to get you to purchase, or you will really have a very large bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grip-Go/internet/Grip-Go-Grip-Go-Tries-Hard-To-Sell-You-More-Than-You-Want-Internet-992308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grip Go

what's this coast???

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

kenny and bob from irvine 2 top rebutters make it a rule to copy and paste. every day and rebutt proves what I have been saying, team rebutt are a bunch of morons, yes that includes you stacie. no I don't work for kenny or bob from irvine

you are nonobservant

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"they don't tell you that they charge $7.95 for each Grip Go for processing and handling"

Apparently you are nonobservant because the order details clearly state:

One GripGo car mount for only $14.95 plus $7.95 P&H. As a bonus, I will receive another GripGo car mount for FREE - just pay additional $7.95 P&H.