Complaint Review: Grip Go

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: bhdge — Columbus Georgia United States of America
Grip Go

Grip Go Overcharges and doesn't allow you to update or make corrections to order Internet

I went to the website to order knowing that I was buying an item for $14.95 with shipping of $7.95 and that I would get an additional item for free with $7.95 shipping. I was very careful with the website as I had not ordered from them before and wanted to be sure I got everything correct. I gave credit card info and then was offered three other items. One was to "deluxe" the item I bought so that it would last longer. I succumbed and that added $5 to each item and my total was now $40.85. I also ordered a home GripGO for $9.99 with no additional shipping. Total is now $50.84. On each screen I made sure that the order quantity was only one (1).

When I clicked through all of the screens, my expectation was to see the order screen with the option of reviewing the order and making any changes but the next screen told me that my order had been placed. The total was $91.69 and showed that I had ordered two offers (or four items instead of 2).

I immediately called the telephone number provided and was told that often people make a mistake and enter two offers, when they really mean to only order one offer. I insisted that I had not done that as I understood the concept of buy-one-get-one-free. They could not find my order as it was too soon and I was told to call back. I explained the problems I had with the website and I was told that they would be fixed by the next day.

I also explained that I did not want my credit card charged for the full $91.69 and was told it wouldn't be charged until order was sent "in approximately 7-10 days". I was directed to customerservice.com to enter any complaints. This website is for good or bad comments about various business. This company was not listed on the website so couldn't post a comment.

Today I can't get the business on the line as all lines are busy. They are making money hand over fist for unwanted products and bad (purposeful?) web design.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grip-Go/internet/Grip-Go-Overcharges-and-doesnt-allow-you-to-update-or-make-corrections-to-order-Internet-991207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grip Go