Complaint Review: GripGo

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Bernard — Dartmouth Nova Scotia Canada
GripGo
PO Box 42, Concord, Ontario Canada

GripGo Division of APG@2012APG I ordered on line, site tells you to continue but not to confirm status, then they add a P&H charge of $31.00 & it's too late as order is placed. When I tried to review process online it ordered 2 mor Concord, Ontario Canada

*General Comment: Grip Go / All Star Marketing / Inverness, Illinois.

GripGo is a suction cup (to your windshield) a cell phone hands free holder. It's advertised as $14.95 plus $7.95 S&H & you get another free, just pay additional S&H of $7.95.  But when you go on line to order, it never lets you confirm your cart, you see the price but they've already shown you $14.95 each plus $31.80 for P&H & nowhere does it state $7.95 for S&H.  The site makes you think you are simply continuing to confirm your order or not but when you continue, it's already too late b/c you have (unknowlingly) already ordered it.

This is false advertising and fraud.  I went back on line to see where I went wrong and when I did, the same thing happened by using the continue mode and I inadvertently ordered another one b/c again, it doesn't let you confirm your order, it shows you the cost but as stated, it's already too late b/c the order is placed.  So for an item which is advertised as 14.95 plus S&H of $7.95, plus another supposed $7.95, by the time you finish, it costs you $61.70 and in my case, it is now $123.40.

I tried to call them bu no answer from the number show, I sent them two emails and called Visa and got frustrated so I just cancelled my credit cart.  Watch out people, this is a big rip off. I can't understand how these companies can continue to be allowed to falsely advertise, misinform consumers, change pricing from what they advertise and not to mention "not allow you to confirm your order online" before submitting it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GripGo/Concord-Ontario-L4k-1B2/GripGo-Division-of-APG2012APG-I-ordered-on-line-site-tells-you-to-continue-but-not-to-co-1000378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GripGo

#1 General Comment

Grip Go / All Star Marketing / Inverness, Illinois.

AUTHOR: Ron - ()

I also recently experienced very similar deceptive billing practices by Grip Go.

They are located in Inverness, Il . All Star Marketing is the business involved with Grip Go.

Contact me if interested in class action law suit. ....keedax1@netzero.net.