separated

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Steven — Antioch California
GripGo
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

GripGo WWW.CUSTOMERSERVICE.COM Over charged and deceptive advertisement Wallingford, Connecticut

Called to order one GripGo device for $14.95.  After going through many yes or no choices I was in contact with an operator.  I agreed to pay for shipping and handling on one more GripGo device for a shipping and handling fee of $14.95.  She then charged me for a consumer membership club for $19.99 against my consent.  I specifically told her not to charge me for this and she insisted I call a 1-800 number to cancel the subscription that I didn't sign up for in the first place.  Then she hung up on me abruptly.

Several days later I received a charge on my credit card statement for $66.94.   I received four devices that I did not order and a now I belong to some Consumer Membership Club that I didn't agree to in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 04:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GripGo/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/GripGo-WWWCUSTOMERSERVICECOM-Over-charged-and-deceptive-advertisement-Wallingford-Conne-1040545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GripGo