Complaint Review: GripGo

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: fourdogs116 — ATHENS Alabama United States of America
GripGo
PO 3179 WALLINGFORD CT 06494 Internet United States of America

GripGo The company will charge you for more than 1 order of the product and then tell you it wont show up on your card til you recieve it. Thats a LIE. They charged me for 6 of this product when I just wante , Internet

I was ordering a GRIPGO for my Husband's birthday. He drives alot for his job, thought it'd be good idea, WRONG. I was ordering it got to the final page and was expecting to be able to review the order. Another Wrong!!! They had already charge my card and then changed my order to 6 instead of 1. The order total with shipping should have been $19.96 but it was $87.55. I was shocked. I called them immediately said to go to customerstatus.com and cancel order there. this site does not work. Then I called them back and they said that the charge would not show up on our card. Yep there it is in Pending. Even if its pending the bank still considers that money spent. Lesson learned dont buy from AS SEEN TV.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GripGo/internet/GripGo-The-company-will-charge-you-for-more-than-1-order-of-the-product-and-then-tell-you-997435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GripGo