Complaint Review: Gripgo

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: J.A. — Shelbyville Indiana U.S.A.
Gripgo
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Gripgo Untrustworthy, Liars, Rip Off Artists, Thieves Wallingford, Connecticut

I ordered one (1) GripGo and double checked to make sure it said one, but when I printed out my confirmation it said two! So, I was double charged. The reason I even double checked is because this has happened to me before. I ordered some lens cleaner for headlights and was charged for a double order. I called GripGo, after 2 days of trying to get through, and was told that I ordered two. There is no way to prove otherwise, so I am stuck with it. I think they do this to everyone and that is part of the reason I had such a hard time even trying to speak to someone. Lesson learned....I will never order from these people again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gripgo/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Gripgo-Untrustworthy-Liars-Rip-Off-Artists-Thieves-Wallingford-Connecticut-993227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gripgo