Complaint Review: Gripgo

• Reported By: Ruth — Morgantown West Virginia
Gripgo
Internet USA

Gripgo Grip is a rip! Internet

I purchased gripgo a few months ago.  Of course I was excited and purchased eight so that I can give to my children and friends.  I mount it on my car, put my iPhone on it and started driving while listening to my music.  Seconds later the iPhone fell while I was driving almost causing me an accident.  Tried a few more times and finally gave up.  Come to find out... My children and friends had the same issue.  It sucks!  Nothing of the advertisement worked!  Big rip off!  Best place to repot this is to the social networks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gripgo/internet/Gripgo-Grip-is-a-rip-Internetnbsp-1056087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gripgo