reflects

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: Matthew — Texarkana Arkansas United States of America
Gripgo

Gripgo Scam! When you order the gripgo online, it does NOT give the option to review your cart. I only wanted one gripgo along with the free one with additional shipping and handling. Internet

*Consumer Comment: same thing happened to me

When I ordered the gripgo online I only wanted 1 gripgo with the additional gripgo for an extra charge for shipping and handling. I was charged for 3 gripgos, so in total I was getting 6 gripgos in all! Wtf am I going to do with 6 gripgos. When you purchase the gripgo online it does NOT give you an option to view your cart or total price. It automatically charges your card. I called the number provided online 1 (888) 399-8444 and spoke with a "customer rep". She understood my situation and she had a problem "cleaning" up the transaction. She said I wouldn't be charged the $87.55, I would be only charged $30 and only be charged when the item was shipped. I was still charged the $87.55. I again called 1 (888) 399-8444 and spoke with yet another "customer rep". She said I will be getting a refund with the 5-10 business days for the transaction. I asked her if the items had been shipped and she said yes, I asked her how many? She said 2 in total. But when I check online the order clearly states 6. I'd hate the give someone a $57 dollar ass whipping, but it is what it is. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT ONLINE! Wait until it hits walmart or just spend the extra for another type of mount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gripgo/internet/Gripgo-Scam-When-you-order-the-gripgo-online-it-does-NOT-give-the-option-to-review-your-995492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gripgo

same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: kim - (United States of America)

i did get my order cancled . i told them i only ordered 1 with the free one. figured it would be around 30 give or take. much to my surpised it was over 60 , i told them to cancel the whole order. seems that have a problem with their on line ordering .