Complaint Review: Grohe

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: VRconsumer — Tualatin Oregon United States of America
Grohe

Grohe Grohe has bad customer service AVOID buying from them Internet

Just an advisory to anyone considering purchasing Grohe products.  They are not customer service oriented and make it difficult to use there "lifetime" warranty.

We purchased a high end Grohe faucet approximately 10 years ago.  It came with a "lifetime" replacement warranty for the original purchaser.  My faucet handle broke this weekend.  I contacted the store that I purchased it from and they reminded me of the lifetime warrantly.  Unfortunately, I could not find my original receipt.  The store did not have records that far back.

Today I contacted Grohe and waited over a half an hour on the phone "on hold" before a representative answered.  When they finally answered, I explained what had happened, to the customer service representative.  She said we need your original receipt.  I explained that I could not find it.  Too bad was basically the response I got.  I said that is not good customer service and I guess I have to order one from you then.  She said "call a dealer."  Very rude.  I told her again that I was dissatisfied and would not be purchasing another Grohe faucet in the future, and that I intended to file a complaint.  Before I could ask her name she hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grohe/internet/Grohe-Grohe-has-bad-customer-service-AVOID-buying-from-them-Internet-980269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grohe