Complaint Review: Grohe

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: pissed off — encinitas California
Grohe
Internet Germany

Grohe Kitchen and bath faucets Your message has been received and please be assured that your inquiry is important to us. We check our emails several times a day and will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in GROHE. dusseldorf Internet

5 day ago I sent a message clearly describing the problem with a brand new faucet. I also sent 2 great pictures showing the piece. They sent this message back to me. Your message has been received and please be assured that your inquiry is important to us. We check our emails several times a day and will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in GROHE. link to my photos /Users/HFolder/Desktop/IMG_3168.JPG. I don't think that I am important to them and will never buy a GROHE product again.I have responded each working day only to receive same stock message..I have owned MOEN products with Lifetime warranty and when a part needed replacement years later they immediately respond to request and don't pull the old have you got the receipt routine. With service like this Grohe's days are numbered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grohe/internet/Grohe-Kitchen-and-bath-faucets-Your-message-has-been-received-and-please-be-assured-that-1133639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grohe