Complaint Review: Group One Network

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2007

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Group One Network
3665 East Bay Dr Suite 204 #24 Largo, Florida,, Florida U.S.A.

Group One Network several weeks ago I was contacted by Group One and the 1st of the month I had $100 deducted from my checking account by phone with the knowledge that I would recieve a credit line of $2500. Largo Florida

Today while researching Group One Network I came across a report that the For mentioned company had used telemarketors to aquire Bank accounts to withdraw $211 as a processing fee for a $2,500 line of credit.

I too have fallen victum to this paticular telemarketing routine. They to this point have only removed $100.00 from my Bank Account. I'm due to make that 2nd $11.95 payment.

Unfortunately I am one of the working "Poor" and cannot afford to have what little money I have in this scam.

I am beginning the process to recover my first $100 and cancelling the 2nd payment of $111.00

Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2007 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Group-One-Network/Largo-Florida-Florida-33771/Group-One-Network-several-weeks-ago-I-was-contacted-by-Group-One-and-the-1st-of-the-month-278872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Group One Network