owned

Groupe Ekash Corp
1610 Sherbrooke West Montreal, Quebec United States of America

Groupe Ekash Corp Kingsley Whyte, Eno Iyanam Fake cheques Montreal, Quebec

*Consumer Comment: Another evidence of fraud

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: BS Attorney threats!!!

*Author of original report: Resolved

*Consumer Comment: File a police report

The daughter of the individuals Kingsley Whyte and Eno Iyanam attended our summer camp for the summer of 2012.

When we finally recieved the first payment the cheque was returned from the bank NSF, and untraceable. Upon closer inspection it was written against a bank in Barcelona which doesnt exist. When the individuals in question were informed of this they wrote a second cheque for the camp. This time it was drawn against a Wells Fargo bank, and the routing number was for a different bank entirely. By the time this came back we asked for cash to cover the costs of the camp. They asked if they can send a wire transfer and we insisted on cash only. They left that day and never returned.

Both cheques were written from the company Groupe Ekash Corp.

The address they provided as a home address was fake.

The telephone numbers are from pay-as-you-go burner cell phones, which were long since disconnected.

They will not respond to email requests.

They left our non-profit community centre owing a bill of $1320. This represents 8 weeks of camp, and by losing this money it will cut our finances such that we may not be able to offer free weeks of camp for underprivelaged children in 2013.

If you encounter these individuals please use caution, there are other reports of them using fake cheques in the area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Groupe-Ekash-Corp/Montreal-Quebec-/Groupe-Ekash-Corp-Kingsley-Whyte-Eno-Iyanam-Fake-cheques-Montreal-Quebec-939614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Groupe Ekash Corp

Another evidence of fraud

AUTHOR: ripoff - Kingsley Whyte - ()

Be aware that there are no attorneys. This is fake, too. I know because I "wokred" for them. It is just Kingsley Whyte, Eno Iyanam and some poor guy or girl they hire, often immigrant students (I am Chineese) so they have less motivation to complain after they let them go in a couple of months wihtout paying.

Just go a google search for "Kingsley Whyte police toronto" and you will find this: "

The RCMP alleges that WHYTE used a business, Kash Mart, previously located on Danforth Avenue, in Toronto ON, to set up an account with a money wire transfer company. WHYTE then deposited fraudulent cheques into the bank account of this company allowing him to use the financial network of the wire transfer company to transfer funds to other entities under his control. These funds were later withdrawn before the cheques could be discovered as being fraudulent. The loss to the money wire transfer company was in excess of $96,000.00 in U.S. funds"

They were trying to do the same scheme in Montral and probably doing now. They thought I would forget how hey scammed me, but I will check the buzz every half a year and post so people are aware of them. They will tell you they will sue you and such but they simply have no money for this and trying to exploit people feelings.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

BS Attorney threats!!!

AUTHOR: Mark from Columbus, OH - (United States of America)

OK eKash attourneys please do start to sue me and take legal action against me as I will then at least see the company does exist and I will also add you to the deportation list.  Luckily I have Canadian Government friends in high places and at theis moment there are multiple warrants out for the arrest of both Nana Whyte and Eno James.  I may not get my money but I am happy to take them down along with any additional eKash operations!

Resolved

AUTHOR: Ripped off in Montreal - (Canada)

This issue has been resolved.

To conform with a letter received from the attorney of said individuals, we hereby request that this posting be removed in accordance with our settlement.

We do not wish to be legally liable for this posting, if it remains on the site, the owners will have to assume legal liability for the content.

File a police report

AUTHOR: Sylvain Boiss&#233 - (Canada)

I was also scammed by EKash and filed a police report. But the police doesn't seem to be moving very fast because not enough people are filing police reports against them.

Please do go to a police station and file a report.

Look for other reports against EKash and you will find mine. They gave me false checks just like they did to you.

If you want more information or have questions, please do contact me: info@nexusmontreal.com