voters

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: M. Brooks — Port Orange Florida United States of America
Groupon Goods

Groupon Goods item never shipped but money taken from bank account Internet

I purchased a remote control helicopter for a Christmas present on November 21, 2012 so I would have plenty of time to receive it for the holidays.  On 11/23/12 Groupon sent me an e-mail stating the time was shipped and sent along a tracking number.  I began tracking my package but I kept getting a error stating that the package was not received for shipping.  They had no problem taking the money from my account on 11/23/12 but never shipped my package.  After several "contact us" forms later and several replies from the customer service stating they could not check the shipping status or for that matter had no clue as to where my package was or IF it had even been shipped.  I asked for a full refund.  After reading several complaints on this website about customers never receiving their refunds, I will be contacting my credit card company for a refund and I will also file a Better Business Bureau complaint.  DO NOT PURCHASE anything from GROUPON.COM, I will never again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Groupon-Goods/internet/Groupon-Goods-item-never-shipped-but-money-taken-from-bank-account-Internet-983282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Groupon Goods