Complaint Review: Groupon Inc Mr. Joe Harrow and Bethany R

• Updated: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Reported By: Groupon Inc Liars — los angeles California
Groupon Inc Mr. Joe Harrow and Bethany R
600 W Chicago Ave Ste 400 Chicago, IL 60654-2801, Illinois USA

Groupon Inc Mr. Joe Harrow and Bethany R Bryan B Not as Advertised Concert Chicago, Illinois 60654-2801

So upset I bought tickets for a gift and went in on it with a friend it was advertised rain or shine at venue. We were prepared. But after being seated by staff was ask to move the double booked my seat and it had chair access so we were asked to move at a nearly sold out venue. Only available seat was in nose bleeds. We didn't see the show there were no screens and no protected cover as it was pouring. As this was for my mother much older women I didn't find it right when expressing my situation to the manager at the venue they told me to immediately tell the ticket person. I called group on and lady wasn't nice nor did she try to help in the matter. Only offered 10 to be split so that means a get a 5 dollar refund for a 50 ticket valued at 69 and some change doesn't add up.     These people play phone games and hang up on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Groupon-Inc-Mr-Joe-Harrow-and-Bethany-R/Chicago-IL-60654-2801-Illinois/Groupon-Inc-Mr-Joe-Harrow-and-Bethany-R-Bryan-B-Not-as-Advertised-Concert-Chicago-Illin-1152377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Groupon Inc Mr. Joe Harrow and Bethany R