Complaint Review: Groupon Inc

• Reported By: Judy Buchea — Hartsburg Missouri United States of America
Groupon Inc
Columbia, Missouri United States of America

Groupon Inc Finacially Raped Columbia, Missouri

I purchased a Groupon service in my area, but, could never get the company providing the service I bought to set an appointment with me.  I had trouble getting hold of anyone to get it straightened out as they do not provide a phone number on their website, or, if they do, I could never find it.  I finally got a reply back from eMail support several days later but they would only give me credit for another purchase.

So, I again purchased another service with the credit and ending up getting the same guy who never called back to set up an appointment...he had entered a bunch of services under different names and numbers evidently to keep competition at bay in his area, but he never called me back to set up an appointment again.  I requested my money back, but cannot talk to anyone there, and got the same response that I could have a credit to place another order.  That is not what I want.  They are using my credit card to their advantage...I want a refund!!  DO NOT PURCHASE A GROUPON if you want to be treated professionally and honestly!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Groupon-Inc/Columbia-Missouri-/Groupon-Inc-Finacially-Raped-Columbia-Missouri-984969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Groupon Inc