Complaint Review: Groupon - Nume

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: wadenjulie — North Ogden Utah
Groupon - Nume
Internet USA

Groupon - Groupon is selling a Nume coupon for 15.00, you can get coupons for free online. I paid for a coupon not a service or product. Groupon is not easy to work with and will not address the issue after numerous attempts. I feel that it was a scam. Free coupons online actually save you more money. Internet

I purchased a Groupon for Nume products.  When I went to use the groupon, I discovered that is was just a coupon, not good for any product or services as indicated by groupon.  I paid 15.00 dollars for a coupon that is free all over the internet.

I made a complaint to groupon reguarding the Nume promotion.  They continue to send me emails stating "Im sorry that you are having a hard time using the groupon let me show you step by step how to use it."  I have sent numerous emails back stating that I know how to use the groupon, I do not need step by step instructions. They then send me another email with step by step instructions.

So frustrating, I would much rather groupon not address me at all verses treating me like I am incompitant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Groupon-Nume/internet/Groupon-Groupon-is-selling-a-Nume-coupon-for-1500-you-can-get-coupons-for-free-online-1082922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Groupon - Nume