Complaint Review: Groupon - Stone Tree Services Seattle

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Bellevue Washington
Groupon - Stone Tree Services Seattle
2503 E Newton St Seattle, Washington USA

Groupon - Stone Tree Services Seattle Groupon - Stone Tree never returns my phone calls after they sold me 2 Groupons Seattle Washington

October of 2012 I purchased 2 Groupons from Stone Tree services each for six hours of tree work.  I have called and called numersous times to schedule an appointment with Stone Tree Services and they never returned my calls to schedule an appointment.  Now the Groupons have expired.  In the mean time I hired another company to perform my tree services and I am out $200 on the Stone Tree Groupon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Groupon-Stone-Tree-Services-Seattle/Seattle-Washington-98112/Groupon-Stone-Tree-Services-Seattle-Groupon-Stone-Tree-never-returns-my-phone-calls-1048617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Groupon - Stone Tree Services Seattle