Complaint Review: Groupon

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: DaveR — WELLINGTON Florida United States of America
600 West Chicago Avenue, Suite 620, Chicago, Illi chicago, Illinois United States of America

Groupon Groupon Makes Getting a Justfiable Refund Impossible chicago, Illinois

I have been using Groupon for about a year. I bought a Groupon for eye wear at "see Eyear" who had been located in West Palm Beach. Well, the Groupon (discount) that I purchased is to a store that has packed up and ids no longer located at its location. The Groupon is only good for a certain period of time. When I went to "See Eyewear" and discovered that the store is empty and out of business, I contacted Groupon and asked for a refund or credit. The customer service department has been a nightmare. Groupon has been stalling me. The want me to do "the detective work" regarding what happened to the vendor that Groupon represented. Seeing that "See Eyewear" is Groupon's client and their sales rep should do the work to verify what my claim is, Groupon refuses to check up on their client whereabouts. I am stuck with a worthless Groupon discount which I purchased for $50 on a $200 discount off eye wear. Groupon is being unreasonabble and it is my opinion that they are no longer interested in having good relation with their customers and doing right by them. All I want is for my $50 refund in the form of cash or credit. be careful when dealin with Groupon. I feel I have been Ripped off by Groupon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Groupon/chicago-Illinois-60654/Groupon-Groupon-Makes-Getting-a-Justfiable-Refund-Impossible-chicago-Illinois-974685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Groupon