Complaint Review: Groupon

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: BobSmith223 — Beacon New York United States of America

Groupon coupon not honored, no refund or exchange made Internet

I bought Groupons for a paint ball business.  I was unable to use the coupons before they expired.  Groupon states that their coupons never expire; the purchase price is always valid at the business the coupons were purchased for.  When I went to the business to redeem the purchase value, the business said they wouldn't honor the coupon because they were expired.  I explained that Groupon coupons never expire and that I just wanted to use the purchase price of the coupons at their business.  They said I needed to take it up with Groupon.  After several emails with Groupon, I have not received any help. My latest email is not being answered (could be because I said that if I didn't get assistance soon, I would post the account of my Groupon experience on Facebook, with a request for the account to be spread far and wide).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Groupon/internet/Groupon-coupon-not-honored-no-refund-or-exchange-made-Internet-996499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Groupon