Complaint Review: Groupon

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Flxxoh — Sacramento California United States of America
Groupon

Groupon groupon.com, www.groupon.com Bait and Switch Internet

Groupon has a part of it's site that has a video claiming that they give great customer service.

This is complete bull shit!  I bought a groupon for a friend.  They were unable to use it.  They called Groupon who told them they could not get a refund.  I called Groupon and told them I wanted a refund and asked for a supervisor.  The supervisor told me he could not give me a refund because it was policy and in the fine print.  This is a complete bait and switch.  I will tell all my friends and anyone who will listen that these guys are crocks.  I have already filed with my credit card for a refund.  I will never use them again, they have horrible customer service and the people you deal with are completely rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Groupon/internet/Groupon-grouponcom-wwwgrouponcom-Bait-and-Switch-Internet-957293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Groupon