Complaint Review: GrowQuest, Olive-Trees.net, SurfandSierra Nursery

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:APPOMATTOX Virginia
GrowQuest, Olive-Trees.net, SurfandSierra Nursery
SANTA PAULA, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 805-921-3900
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

GrowQuest, Olive-Trees.net, SurfandSierra Nursery SCAM!!, MONEY RIPOFF!! LIE AFTER, NO PRODUCT OR MONEY REFUND!! SANTA PAULA California

This place is a total ripoff. They took my money May 12, 2009 & promised two day shipping. What a fn-joke. With caller ID they know NOT to answer your follow up calls. I placed a large order with then on 5/12/9 and I was told I would receive it on 5/14/9. They got their "my" money right then in full. On 5/15/09 I was told it would be shipped on 5/18/09 and I would get it on 5/20. Today is 6/1/9 and they no longer answer my calls and they have never called me. Thank God for credit cards because now I am doing a credit card Charge Back!!! People, do anything but DO NOT deal with these ripoff cons!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GrowQuest-Olive-Treesnet-SurfandSierra-Nursery/SANTA-PAULA-California/GrowQuest-Olive-Treesnet-SurfandSierra-Nursery-SCAM-MONEY-RIPOFF-LIE-AFTER-NO-PRO-457244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GrowQuest, Olive-Trees.net, SurfandSierra Nursery