Complaint Review: Growing Essential

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Joyce Claude — Norfolk Virginia United States of America
Growing Essential
600 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America

Growing Essential Kevin Boddie Business shut down and I did not receive my pay ---One of the checks Kevin Boddie wrote me Bounced Virginia Beach, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: He's a Great Person

Growing Essential closed down August 24, 2012. I was owed two checks one for three days and one for two weeks $497.00 and one check was written for $500.00 and it bounced.

I haven't received the 2012 tax form. I don't have any phone numbers or address, he changed his numbers. I don't know where he is in general.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growing-Essential/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23462/Growing-Essential-Kevin-Boddie-Business-shut-down-and-I-did-not-receive-my-pay-One-of-t-1007047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growing Essential

He's a Great Person

AUTHOR: Ms. Coles - ()

I must say that I was a long time consumer of the service provided by this company and knew Mr. Kevin very well he was a very good person and honest at what he say he would do. I worked for him a few times and never got the impression that he was a ripoff. From my experience i am a withness that if there were any problems he would be up front with me and consumers imediately.

I'm sure that in either case you were given ample notice that this company was about to close far in advance and it wasn't done under handed. I can not say what you may have experience wasn't true but what I can say is from my experience Mr. Kevin provided a wonderful service for my children and myself. His compnay has HELPED my child tremendously and if those doors were still open today I wouldn't hasitate to enroll my 3rd child and work for him again.