Complaint Review: Growing Rich W/Google

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2008

• Reported By:port orchard Washington
Growing Rich W/Google
growingrichw/google.com Internet U.S.A.

Growing Rich W/Google I ordered the free cd and then they charged me $39.95 without informing me. No where did it state that I would be charged this amount. Internet NOTICE: This company has no affiliation with Google.

I ordered the free cd. Got charged the $1.95 for the cd and then 3 days later saw a charge for $39.95 on my credit card. No where in the information that I read did it say anything about a charge for the this service. I think this company is a rip-off and will never try another online company to make money again.

Antanette
port orchard, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growing-Rich-WGoogle/internet/Growing-Rich-WGoogle-I-ordered-the-free-cd-and-then-they-charged-me-3995-without-inform-296083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growing Rich W/Google