Complaint Review: Growing Rich With Google

Internet , U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Growing Rich With Google They charged my checking account with fraudulent charges. They may keep doing it if I don't get this straightened out immediately!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I did not ever go on the site of www.growingrichwithgoogle.com but they charged my checking account with a fraudulent charge. I am placing a complaint about this company because there's been alot of claims on this company about the same thing. I want these charges taken off and stopped. I never want this to happen want this to happen to me again. I'd like to know who sold them the information. I am furious about this.

I want these people to be stopped and taken off the internet.

Flowery Branch, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growing-Rich-With-Google//Growing-Rich-With-Google-They-charged-my-checking-account-with-fraudulent-charges-They-ma-305284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growing Rich With Google

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Sharon. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is explained throughout the ordering process and then sent to the customer in the confirmation/thank you email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and we would not have charged Sharon had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends. Sharon states in her complaint that she did not visit our website. There would have been no way for us to process an order for her had someone not entered her information in to our database.

I was able to find an account for Sharon and see that she contacted customer service and her account was resolved to her satisfaction.

Customer service can be reached Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Standard Time.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Ryan R.