Complaint Review: Growing Rich With Google

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:fayetteville North Carolina
Growing Rich With Google
2620 S.maryland Parkway #969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Growing Rich With Google Unauthorized charges to my checking account Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I authorized Gtting rich with Google to charge my account $1.95 for the shipping of a free CD. I have not recieved the CD yet (and I bought it a few weeks ago). But today, they charged $39.95 to my checking account, using my card information that I gave them for the $1.95. This charge was NOT authorized, and I'm not even sure what I'm being charged for... I only wanted to get a free CD, so why would they charge me 40 dollars for a free CD?

I am trying to fix this with my bank, but so far nothing has been fixed.

Hgirl2005
fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growing-Rich-With-Google/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Growing-Rich-With-Google-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-checking-account-Las-Vegas-Nevada-302684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growing Rich With Google

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Hgirl2005. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and we would not have charged Hgirl2005 had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". Right next to that button is the following statement:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Ship My FREE Kit!" I am ordering the Google Money Profit CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-five cents S&H, after the seven-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty one day bonus trials to Grant Master and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollars and ninety five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich W/ Google." Cancel any time at 866-396-5695.

Hgirl2005, please contact customer service Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm EST. There you will find a helpful agent waiting to assist you with your account concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,