Complaint Review: Growing Rich With Google

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:Linden North Carolina
Growing Rich With Google
secure.ravenmedia.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Growing Rich With Google I can't cancel in the seven days. They won't answer phone and no email to send cancellation. Las Vegas Navada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I tried to call the company and they say you can call anytime to cancel, but when I called they said you have to call between certain hours. They never gave me a confirmation email or # and I called them to get this a few times but never got one. I can't find the web address to cancel online. There is nothing online under there name that contains a cancellation process. They don't answer and there is no where online to cancel before my trial is up..........HELP!!!!!

Tammy
Linden, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growing-Rich-With-Google/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Growing-Rich-With-Google-I-cant-cancel-in-the-seven-days-They-wont-answer-phone-and-no-291162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growing Rich With Google

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to Tammy for the difficulty she has had in reaching our customer service department. The customer service phone number for Growing Rich With Google is 866-396-5695 and the hours are Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Time. We have had technical issues at 1 of our call centers this week making it difficult to reach our customer service department at times. Tammy states that there is no way for her to cancel online, this is because we do not accept online cancellations. During the update and repair of our call center you may go to our membership site, click on the "Click to CHAT LIVE" button and request assistance from one of our live chat representatives. Please let them know that you are not able to reach customer service and they will assist you with your request.

I have verified that Tammy has been contacted and her concerns have been addressed to her full satisfaction.

If you are another customer reading this and you are having difficulty reaching customer service or if our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue immediately so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,