Complaint Review: Growing Rich With Google

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:DeQuincy Louisiana
Growing Rich With Google
https://secure.ravenmediainc.com/sites/google1/?lpID=35737&subid=324915&cpgnid=8843 Internet U.S.A.

Ravens Media Growing Rich With Google They Scammed me for my financial information Internet Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I gave my financial information when I ordered the CD (it was free except for the $1.95 for shipping and handling). After I had given that information the company had automatically informed me that I would be subscribed to several other web sites for a free trial period for 14 days.

Of course after that the fees for access to these sites would be billed to my account (they already had my banking information). One was $29.95 per month. I tried to tell the lady that I wanted to cancel and she said she couldnt cancel it that I needed to call this number so I called the number she gave me which was a wrong number of course and that got me no where. I tried logging back on to the site so I could cancel there and guess what ??? There is no place and no how to contact these people or cancel there...so now they are charging me this not 29.95 but 39.95 a month from my bank account now I am gonna have to cancel with my bank or change banking accounts...I dont know how to make it stop.

Bassgrl152
DeQuincy, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growing-Rich-With-Google/internet/Ravens-Media-Growing-Rich-With-Google-They-Scammed-me-for-my-financial-information-Interne-294671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growing Rich With Google

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Bassgrl152's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a name or an address I cannot locate her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Bassgrl152 obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-396-5695 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter as it is explained in the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Bassgrl152. Hopefully, she will contact customer service or I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.