Complaint Review: Growing Rich With Google

Growing Rich With Google
Nationwide U.S.A.

Growing Rich With Google dishonsent and fraud company Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Order a disk for 1.95 was told would charge me 29.95 unless i called and cancelled i called 12/5/2007 and called 12/18/2007 and talked to operator A460 as was told it would be taken care off as of yet it has not been taken care of. I'm in process of contacting my charge card company to get the charges reversed because of fraud.

Thomas
trenton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growing-Rich-With-Google/nationwide/Growing-Rich-With-Google-dishonsent-and-fraud-company-Nationwide-301825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growing Rich With Google

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Thomas. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and we would not have charged Thomas had he canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". Right next to that button is the following statement:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Ship My FREE Kit!" I am ordering the Google Money Profit CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-five cents S&H, after the seven-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty one day bonus trials to Grant Master and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollars and ninety five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich W/ Google." Cancel any time at 866-396-5695.

Customer service's hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm EST.

Thomas, please contact customer service at the number listed above. There you will find a helpful agent waiting to assist you with your concern.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,