Complaint Review: Growing Rich With Google

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:Rochester New York
Growing Rich With Google
growing rich with google.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Growing Rich With Google ripoff by trusted name Nationwide nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I ordered growing rich with google cdfor $1.99. After recieving cd I decided that I didnot want it so I sent it back .I am being charged $39.95 every month for nothing.

Stupid
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growing-Rich-With-Google/nationwide/Growing-Rich-With-Google-ripoff-by-trusted-name-Nationwide-nevada-316530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growing Rich With Google

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to this customer. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and we would not have charged this customer had he canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". On the same web page as this button is the following statement:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-nine cents, after the 7 day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 1-800-685-2713 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

Please contact customer service at the number listed above. There you will find a happy, helpful agent waiting to assist you with your concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,