Complaint Review: Growquest Growers

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: lovingthesun — Los Angeles California United States of America
Growquest Growers
590 west main street Santa Paula, California United States of America

Growquest Growers Chris Morgan Gilcrest Fraud, Harrassed, Lied and Theft Santa Paula, California

The trees that Chris Gilcrest (LOSER) sold me was diseased and DIED. I had them checked out by a true professional and he told me that he didn't grow them right and used not only bad soil, but also salt in the water and killed the roots. We also found to much pesticide in the root system of the trees.

He is a total FRUAD. He takes your money and sends you dead trees. Many people have stated that he in fact stole their money. Check out BBB, Dave's Garden blog and the FBI site.

He not only sold me trees that died but stole my money. He charged me for shipping and didnt ship my trees at all.

He is very rude, unprofessional and a total liar. He harrasses you over and over again. He curses at you and calls you bad words when he emails and calls you. He is a theft, liar and needs to be in jail.

When we talked on the phone he disrespected me and my family. I take insult to this. He will not get away with this at all. I filed a police report and told him that I did. He needs to stay away and never to contact me again. The police said that they will arrest him if he contacts me anymore, since he threatened me on email which is a crime. My case will be assigned to an investigator.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growquest-Growers/Santa-Paula-California-93060/Growquest-Growers-Chris-Morgan-Gilcrest-Fraud-Harrassed-Lied-and-Theft-Santa-Paula-Cali-928114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growquest Growers