Complaint Review: Growquest and Growquest Gardens

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Jaxx — United States of America
Growquest and Growquest Gardens
134 Davis Street Santa Paula, California United States of America

Growquest and Growquest Gardens Chris Gilcrest They took my money and wont refund me. Never received my items Santa Paula, California

http://www.Growquest.com, He took my money and wont give me a refund.

I have lost money with this guy. Him and I email back and forth today, but he has no idea who I am. He cant even find me in his database. What kind of book keeping do you have. He promised me a refund, then never sends it. I have done
some research online about Chris Gilcrest.

Up to your old tricks again with a new name (Growquest Gardens) . It wont work.

Please note that this guy Chris Gilcrest does not own these trees. He failed to state this in his videos now under another name called Growquest Gardens. His company name for the record is http://www.Growquest.com and growquest growers and you can google what he has to offer. This company is a broker for a few nurseries. Many nurseries wont do business with him. He only owns a hand full of plants and trees not more than 5-10 gallons each. Do some research on Chris Gilcrest and you will in fact know. Please see the you tube video with an undercover hidden camera to show his operation. Its all online. He works in a garage with a worker, with no insurance either, which he fails to pay. The Labor board commission knows about this.

Shame on you. I thought you would know better and even learn from your past mistakes. If you really want to know about his operations, go by the addresses that he has posted online. There is no garden or nursery there at all.

He has many angry past customers and current ones will just be added to his list.
Best part of all, the Ventura county DA office is investigating Chris Gilcrest. I plan to give them a call to file a claim.

He emailed me a lot today stating that he doesnt know me. Then calling names and lying. WOW this guy is a piece of work.

11/14/2012
I need an order number from you. You wrote a review about me and I need to know the order number to verify the problem and then to resolve it.

11/14/12
When I gave him my info, he stated that he cant find me in his database at all.
That his software states he cant find me and he uses real estate software. Yeah out of date.

11/14/12
I dont do credit card orders. UPS and FedEx bill for frieght.
Its states on his website and this site that he takes credit cards.
I even have a receipt that he billed me on my credit card and he is denying that. Maybe the District Ventura DA would like to know about this.

This is how he roles. He does this to everyone as I can see.

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY OR COMPANY. STAY AWAY FROM CHRIS GILCREST.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growquest-and-Growquest-Gardens/Santa-Paula-California-93060/Growquest-and-Growquest-Gardens-Chris-Gilcrest-They-took-my-money-and-wont-refund-me-Neve-970339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growquest and Growquest Gardens