Complaint Review: Growth Market Experts

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Herb — Los Angeles California
Growth Market Experts
2415 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Growth Market Experts Deceptive, Tricky and uses Literally all too often Phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Lies and "Mud slinging"

*Author of original report: Rebuttal

*UPDATE Employee: False Report used for harassment. Service was denied

In an effort to increase my business, I searched the internet for a "reputable" marketing company that caters to the mortgage banking community. I located one that didn't seem to have any negative press. I spoke to their representative Richard Adams and he promised me a lot. I was apprehensive at first and took two weeks to make my decision but I wanted to ensure that this was the "right" company.

The good news is that I was able to negotiate their upfront fees to $325. However, they still took me for $325... The process started out well and I was able to work and approve their marketing piece in about a week. I followed up with the Company to see when I can start expecting calls based on my new marketing piece. They told me that I failed to complete all the steps but at least pointed me in the direction to help me get on the right track. I completed that tasked as asked and it happened- their phones went silent. I called and emailed for updates and got nothing back. I finally sent a direct and poignant email that ruffled some feathers.

After the exchange, I was forwarded a cancelation form to get my money back. I felt that at least they acknowledged their shortcomings with me. However, with repeated attempts to get an update via calls and emails I finally received an email from Richard Adams that my check was approved and processed by their accounting department. This would be a relief but that approval happened 4 weeks ago and I am still waiting for the check. I am pursuing this issue not for the money but for the principal that the Company is short of being fraudulent and I can only assume that Richard Adams is the principal of the firm and this is just a good way to hide his identity. This is my assumption becuase no employee of any company would ever act in a way that would be detrimental in this way for a long period of time. The Company has no formal way to leave a message and/or file a complaint against them. So beware of the individual that uses the term "Literally" on almost every sentence regardless of his name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growth-Market-Experts/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Growth-Market-Experts-Deceptive-Tricky-and-uses-Literally-all-too-often-Phoenix-Arizon-1037061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growth Market Experts

Lies and "Mud slinging"

AUTHOR: SusanGrowth - ()

Lies and "Mud slinging" seems to be what this person wants over doing business correctly. So following this negative comment / post we sent this persons information over to  Mortgage Crooks and will let them have him

But, he was warned the one thing they do very well is make lenders names synonymous with bad lending, and of course cost you to lose loans.

Recently reviewing their webpage we have even seen some of the mortgagecrooks.com report they have information on lenders extensive history going back 10 years to list any violations, complaints, disciplinary proceedings, licensing issues, test scores, traffic ticket, un-paid child support, links to companys employees personal information, etc.   All of this is bad a lenders business with or without NMLS #.

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Herb - ()

I have an email dated 3/19/2013 from Mr. Adams stating the following:

"Herb, Per accounting your done and refunded. If your now saying you did not receive. Let me know and we can ask for an audit"

I have made various attempts to contact Mr. Adams as well as leaving voicemails on your main line. I still have not heard anything and history tells me that I will not. So to call or email it has not happened and you do have my information and I ask for you to contact me.

As for me selling wine, it is an insult that you comment when you have no idea of what my business practice is like. I have been a licensed broker in the State of California as well as the State of Florida and have personally funded over $1 Billion in Commercial Real Estate transaction. So if that is not enough experience then I welcome you to define that. I can give you a list of clients that will attest to my work ethics and can verify my timeliness in returning both calls and emails.

And to answer your question regarding wine... The wine business is a hobby and the love of wine that I have. I started the company due to the economy being soft. My wine company was an internet wine of the month and not selling from the trunk of my car. I have put the company on hold due to the commercial real estate rebounding. I continue to follow my passion on both wine and real estate. The success that I have had in real estate has allowed me to pursue my dreams and passions in wine which you were able to ruin in your not so thorough investigation of me.

Feel free to contact me and I will supply you with all the email evidence that I have received from Mr Adams telling me that my check has been sent.

False Report used for harassment. Service was denied

AUTHOR: SusanGrowth - ()

We regret that you have chosen to publicly attempt to discredit certain parties with false allegations.  Our attempts to work with you have been unsuccessful, and we invite you to contact our company directly by email or phone to discuss the specific details of your complaint.

Mr. Adams is an outstanding manger that has been a positive force in the growth of hundreds of companies and thousands of loan officers with their monthly pipes and their careers.

Now to set the record straight:
1. During your initial interview you LIED
2. You are not a Licensed Originator
3. You have never been licensed, bonded, or insured as a lender.
4. You have no experience in the industry, No qualifications, And would be violating the law if you take a 1003 application.
4. After a quick background check it appears your own employment experience is selling Wine and Alcohol from the trunk of your car, using a cell phone and free internet ads via craigslist, Facebook, twitter, etc.
5. Based on your dishonesty, your use of our service was refused and no monies were accepted from you.