Complaint Review: Grubhub.com

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Smithnik — East Orange New Jersey United States of America
2211 N Elston Ave Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Grubhub.com Steal your money Chicago, Illinois

Do not order from Grubhub.com If your order gets cancelled due to the resturanunts not being able to deliver or not having your order in stock, you will have a problem getting your money back. I was told I would have my money back within 3 to 5 business days, and I still have not recieved it. I was told I was fully refunded for both of my orders and my bank never recieved the transaction. They told me it was being worked on then they told me to call the finace department. Do not order from them they are liars and thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grubhubcom/Chicago-Illinois-60614/Grubhubcom-Steal-your-money-Chicago-Illinois-978857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grubhub.com